Wednesday 24 April 2013


A Man grabs a fish and pulls it out from under water, looks at it, makes the fish look around and drops him back in the water. The fish goes to his fish friend and says, "man, I was pulled out of the water and I saw a human, people breathing air, trees, birds in the sky, the sun; I saw a different universe." His fish friend thought he was completely insane. So maybe in a way, we're all like fish and we're right next to another universe or world and we just don't know. 

- Georges St. Pierre -

art by Terry Gilecki - Painter's Pond
A Man grabs a fish and pulls it out from under water, looks at it, makes the fish look around and drops him back in the water. The fish goes to his fish friend and says, "man, I was pulled out of the water and I saw a human, people breathing air, trees, birds in the sky, the sun; I saw a different universe." His fish friend thought he was completely insane. So maybe in a way, we're all like fish and we're right next to another universe or world and we just don't know.

- Georges St. Pierre -

art by Terry Gilecki - Painter's Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment