Monday 25 February 2013


‎"It’s really changed my feelings about death. I’m not nearly as afraid to die as I was before. It has also really changed my view of life about how things are basically not as they seem. There is a certain falling away of expectations. I’m also less afraid of my own insanity. There’s this programmed guilt to fit in and be normal but I feel less inclined to be that way now. I’m not as interested in people or social lubrication situations that don’t have a lot of meaning to me. Friendships that aren’t that important are fading away. I’m not in such a hurry to get things done now. I am more relaxed in general. I now have a much more tangible sense of cosmic and divine consciousness with an altered sense of selfhood in relationships. A more real sense of connectedness to all around me. I am more integrated. My own divinity is less of an abstraction; thinking and feeling overlap more now. I see people more as organisms. I’m more open minded and laid back.

Most of my experiences fade with time but not so with DMT. The images and ordeals from my sessions have grown more clear and refined. I recall being able to face the eternal fire of creation and not be burned, to bear the weight of the entire universe and not be crushed. This brings some perspective to my mundane life and I am able to relax and embrace it more easily. Outside me, not much is different. Inside, I rest in the comfort of knowing my soul is eternal and my consciousness endless."

Subject account via Rick Strassman
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=507532469289014&id=197375337059517&notif_t=notify_me

No comments:

Post a Comment