Saturday 9 March 2013

I love my laziness, because the lazy people are the only people who have never done any harm in the world. Can you give me the name of even a single lazy man who created a war, murdered somebody, committed suicide, raped some woman? A lazy man? Impossible! Even if he finds Cleopatra, he will be still sitting silently and letting the grass grow by itself. He is not going for it.

~~Osho ♥ ♥I love my laziness, because the lazy people are the only people who have never done any harm in the world. Can you give me the name of even a single lazy man who created a war, murdered somebody, committed suicide, raped some woman? A lazy man? Impossible! Even if he finds Cleopatra, he will be still sitting silently and letting the grass grow by itself. He is not going for it.

~~Osho <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment